Test the BitSong Telegram Wallet, discover bugs, open issues, suggest new features.
The goal is to actively test all the various functions, such as Wallet, Staking, Governance, IBC …
Candidates must be active and have regular and daily use. It is also necessary to participate in the Discord group and report the various bugs encountered and/or discuss new features with the developers.
- Create or import an account via the bot https://t.me/bitsong_wallet_bot
- Do not delete the account from the bot until the contest is completed
- Try all available functions
- Open issue on github for new suggestions
- Open issue on github for bug report
- Max 20 people
- The first 20 registered members will be selected First Come First Served
- Total prize:
- Prize per participant (approved):
Start and End
How to participate
- October 31st 2019 00:00UTC - Start registration
- November 7th 2019 23:59UTC - Close registration
- November 22nd 2019 00:00UTC - Start submission
- November 30th 2019 23:59UTC - End submission
- December 1st 2019 00:00UTC - Evaluation start
- December 15th 2019 23:59UTC - Evaluation end
- December 16th 2019 15:00UTC - Results announcement
List of contests
Check out the other contests active on the category Telegram
What is BitSong Contest?
Find out what BitSong Contest is and how it will reward its community.
Participate in the discussion
Join our community on Discord and stay updated on all related topics. Make sure you check our channels often so you don’t miss out on updates!
Registration to the form does not imply automatic approval by us
The contest program is being tested, it may change at any time and it may be necessary to perform a KYC/AML procedure. All approval requirements will be announced before the endline. The participants in this phase are aware that they may not receive the rewards if the KYC/AML procedures are not approved.